MBTI personality test

Has anyone here done the MBTI personality test? The link is here:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am INFP-T and the description fits me perfectly. I think there is some truth to it, the personality types do reveal a lot of character traits of a person. I'm usually quite good at guessing friends' MBTI types.

Parents
  • I got the "architect INTJ-T" its describes me really well.

I think the overall description of that type of personality is quite an autistic one not sure about the others but mine described me very accurately. Apparently it's one of the rarest ones? How rare are your ones, anyone who took the test?

O

• I come out as INFP.

INFP seem to make up around 4-6% of people who take the test. More females seem to get the INFP typing than males. I'm born male, and I'm a bit non-binary. It seems like INFP males make up about 1-1.5% of the population.

I gather 'intuitive' results are, in general, rarer than 'sensing/observing' types.

In the various people I've known who have gone through the test, it seems that all people with 'intuitive' types have had some degree of neurodivergency about them, which has interested me to note.

• In the various people I've known who have gone through the test, it seems that all people with 'intuitive' types have had some degree of neurodivergency about them, which has interested me to note.

Yep agreed! The only sensing/observing types I met in my life have been neurotypical. 

• This could apply here: 'no, there aren't more neuro divergent people now days. There are just more people who feel able to freely be themselves without having to hide and pretend to be something they are not.' "

Yeah, that seems a pretty convincing argument to me.

• This could apply here: 'no, there aren't more neuro divergent people now days. There are just more people who feel able to freely be themselves without having to hide and pretend to be something they are not.' "

Yeah, that seems a pretty convincing argument to me.

Children