# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • I enjoyed my weighted blanket a little too much last night. Fifteen hours of sleep, and I left a window open; I believe that if a robber had taken advantage, Insurance wouldn't cover me.

Just back from attending a Mass - first anniversary of my neighbour's mother. And I had a Brinner - bacon medallions, beans and toast for Dinner.

Quiz returns tonight. All the drinking outside was done last weekend. Now I can return to my normal Saturday Night routine.

I played catchup with my dishes; with a little more to do after the quiz.

• I enjoyed my weighted blanket a little too much last night. Fifteen hours of sleep, and I left a window open; I believe that if a robber had taken advantage, Insurance wouldn't cover me.

Just back from attending a Mass - first anniversary of my neighbour's mother. And I had a Brinner - bacon medallions, beans and toast for Dinner.

Quiz returns tonight. All the drinking outside was done last weekend. Now I can return to my normal Saturday Night routine.

I played catchup with my dishes; with a little more to do after the quiz.

Children
No Data