What is your favourite animal

I love dolphins(unconditional love), Deer(awareness and alert), Fox(Silence and intelligent) and the Horses(Strong, Fast and fly like the wind.) What is yours ?
Parents
  • I have a guinea pig who keeps me company he is lovely and can be funny. I like most animals but I suppose sheepdogs and sheep are my favourite. Last week I saw a red squirrel getting food out of a squirrel box; it was very clever and this week saw a stoat carrying something nearly as big as it was.. very entertaining. Most animals are fascinating? Not keen on anything (reptiles,fish,slugs and snails) without legs .. don't know why. 

• I have a guinea pig who keeps me company he is lovely and can be funny. I like most animals but I suppose sheepdogs and sheep are my favourite. Last week I saw a red squirrel getting food out of a squirrel box; it was very clever and this week saw a stoat carrying something nearly as big as it was.. very entertaining. Most animals are fascinating? Not keen on anything (reptiles,fish,slugs and snails) without legs .. don't know why. 

Children
No Data