It seems I've been sent to Coventry

Don't even fit in here  .

Parents
  • Hadn't heard this expression before, so I wasn't sure what you meant when you first posted this.  Also, speaking strictly for me, I read a lot of posts on here but reply to very few.  Only when I feel like I have something to say I suppose, but also the forum tends to be exceptionally slow on my end and replies have a habit of disappearing into the ether.  Kind've discouraging.  Maybe there are others here who are the same way.  In any case I doubt the people here would purposely ignore someone's posts unless they were guilty of trolling or some such.

• Hadn't heard this expression before, so I wasn't sure what you meant when you first posted this.  Also, speaking strictly for me, I read a lot of posts on here but reply to very few.  Only when I feel like I have something to say I suppose, but also the forum tends to be exceptionally slow on my end and replies have a habit of disappearing into the ether.  Kind've discouraging.  Maybe there are others here who are the same way.  In any case I doubt the people here would purposely ignore someone's posts unless they were guilty of trolling or some such.

Children
No Data