Ignore the Spambot

Please do not interact with the Spambot. Just wait for it to be deleted without replying to any of its posts. 

Parents
  • I report all the ones I see - but also label them because I am aware that there are users on this site that that are not highly experienced with web traps.      There have been many replies to threads mentioning being caught out.

Do you think I shouldn't bother?

• Slight smile Plastic. I don't know enough about how Bots work to comment sensibly on this subject. Please continue doing your excellent work of labeling dodgy posts/threads. It is clearly greatly appreciated by the other users of this community. Slight smile

•  A welcome Bot

simply  introduces itself to new users and helps then get started in the forum by providing simply steps / links to documents written by users on how to proceed in the forum.

It would periodically check in with new users at set times to check your progress and provide say training documents and suggestions and how to proceed or ask for help.the bot can be called 

A you move up in rank within the forum the bot can be called to ask for help / training / reading that is appropriate for your rank/experience. The higher your rank / skill you have attained  the more training you get access to. The Bot can even set you tasks such as writing documents for those below you.

They can be very useful :) 

•  A welcome Bot

simply  introduces itself to new users and helps then get started in the forum by providing simply steps / links to documents written by users on how to proceed in the forum.

It would periodically check in with new users at set times to check your progress and provide say training documents and suggestions and how to proceed or ask for help.the bot can be called 

A you move up in rank within the forum the bot can be called to ask for help / training / reading that is appropriate for your rank/experience. The higher your rank / skill you have attained  the more training you get access to. The Bot can even set you tasks such as writing documents for those below you.

They can be very useful :) 

Children
No Data