I've had 2nd, 3rd, 4th............far too many thoughts on posting this and changed my mind about it.

• I accidentally wrote a reply for You, to another person with a similar NAS-Number. I can correct this if You ask, and I write an apology to both Yourself and that other Person. I am leaving off this now, as others reply, I have written enough, I think. Good Luck All, again

• ...To NAS64493... I finally look back at this Thread and see that I made a mistake: My answer then was intended at NAS61802!

I do very very much apologise, I hope it is alright that I leave it as it is anyway? This is one reason why I say that I am not so good at "chat" on here. I was thinking about the OP and did not see the difference until now, honest. I hope that everything I say is understood in progressive context anyway. I can undo this if You ask, but for now, I am writing an apology.

NAS6xxxxx and NAS6xxxxx look the same (to Me) under pressure... I used to always recommend Names and/or Icons to newcomers, and now I am reminded of why. I hope You understand, and I apologise again. (& Vote You up.)

• ...Someone else, finally (!). I wanted to close by saying that, if wanting to keep a friend or two or a circle of friends, then state that You might not know what to say to them, either in private or during conversations. Then, if they truly are your friends then they will know You, and invite your opinion. (Often based upon knowing that You know more about something, or are more interesting/informative about the topic.) I honestly cannot say much more than that (even though I did, here, so far!). 

Good Luck! 

• Yes this happens to me all the time and I am indeed treated like some sort of idiot which leaves me feeling low and I think then that makes me make more mistakes.

Sadly I rarely talk to people now or even attempt to make friends which means I am lonely a lot of the time.

So you are definitely not alone. I am absolutely calamitous with people!

• ...The fact that there are no other Posters is getting a bit bad for Me, now. I shall tell You that I Myself no longer seek out Friendships, but I have acquaintances, and am prone to running away a lot. (!) If someone presses Me, then I do what I said there at them... but it is up to them (or My physical illnesses) whether they continue the association. There are many times where I have made a friend, then they or I said 'something', or their life changes, and they then no longer respect Me. That is Life... so I pursue it less now and wait for things to come to Me instead. (Hope You understand.)

I could be said to have turned into a fatalist nowadays. If I know about something, then I will venture into it, to learn about it...but I no longer invite it. 

...Can someone else *please* say something?? *sniffle*

• ...Thank You for the reply. I still prefer another opinion, though, yet, I would say... also have a look at other Threads, there is a "related threads" section usually below all Threads. You are certainly not alone as I said, this is a common topic.

With regards to feeling p@$&$@&$ off and fed up, I got this also, and so I highly recommend *learning* from the feeling, not acting upon it (i.e. do not speak when pee'd off or angry like that!)... I really meant what I said about having a go at treating it all as a learning situation... learn more about those whom You care for, and learn how to onteract, and then remember it. Then, One can feel safe (safer) and have fun. Learn to recognise offending or refusal or dismissal, then approach them about it afterwards during a less stressful time.

Everyone is an individual, and so appreciate their individual tastes and/or foibles. That is what I know best so far...

(There is a new reply as I type this... I must end this post, now.)

• Yes! This! All the time. It drives me insane. I’ll say something I’m thinking and I sometimes even know beforehand that I shouldn’t say it, so sometimes I stop myself, only to find myself blurting it out a few minutes later. It’s one of the things I hate most about myself.

• Thank you DC, actually thank you so much for replying.

Deleted.

• (Thanks for the Title change. But now someone else has begun a Thread about "banter", which is <> the same thing, yet highlighting the more *deliberate* side of insults in conversation...! Too many Threads is too much for Me, I apologise, I wait for others to reply to here or that other Thread. It would be good perhaps if You and that other Poster spoke to each other, too.)

(I secretly despise telling other people what to do, but I think that is a good idea anyway.) ...!

• Greetings. Of course You are not alone in doing this! As far as I know, this is common to "Autism" if not one of the methods of Diagnosing it (seeming rude, not fitting in, or just not saying anything despite reeealy wanting to.)

Hopefully someone else will reply with a more educated/experienced answer than Mine just now. (It helps if in the Title, to Put what the Thread is about...?) For Myself, when in My "Yoof", this happened so much, that nowadays I simply do not care, and restrict Myself to saying only basic interactions like Thank You, Please, Excuse Me, Have a Nice Day, No Thank You, etc... If someone presses Me for more, then I warn them first, and then explain what I said & why. I prefer to think - a lot - first. People read too much into things said or even the not saying anything at all, and that is too stressful for Me, so I honestly do not bother anymore, unless they know Me already, in which case I just treat the entire affair as a learning situation rather than Social interaction.

...Woah, this Post went on longer than I intended. Good luck with  anything & with this Thread in anycase, certainly.