Can’t sleep, again!

Despite having taken my Nytol at 9pm intending to have an early night, and despite being sure that it kicked in over an hour ago, I still can’t get my stupid brain go switch off enough to fall asleep!

Parents Reply Children
  • Shame. It's been windy here too, noisy weather at night doesn't help! 

I'm glad that you had a productive time, finalising your building plans! being able to build inside in the dry seems like a fabulous idea given the ongoing rain!

How was Rick and Morty?

• Yes - the Dremel is way too noisy.      Been up since 2am again - it's really windy here so there's lots of external noise keeping me awake.

Had a useful time this morning - going through various approved versions of planning & building regs drawings spotting the many tiny errors that produce ambiguity in what I'm actually building that allow me to build what I want, how I want.

It's a mixture of a wooden frame version and a steel framed version - and I can justify a hybrid version that's actually much easier to build without having to revise the drawings.   

I've solved all of the tricky things that would make things slower to build which risks having the roof open to the elements - my new version can be built from inside in the dry.   Smiley

It's 3:30am so I'm watching tv now - Rick & Morty from last night.

• Oh no! Sorry that you didn't get back to sleep! Is model boat building too noisy to do in the small hours?

• Nope - been awake since 2am.     Watched repeats of 'Destroyed in Seconds' and 'Overhaulin',   If only I had a silent hobby - I could make some real progress through the nights!  Smiley