Job Searching, Interviews and Rejection

Hello,

Last Friday I had a job interview, and today I have been rejected for the umpteenth time. My interviewer, said that I did well in both the interview and the written assessment at the end. I feel that I have wasted 4 years of my life in higher education, filling my head with a load of absolute garbage that I will never use. I am now at the stage that I do not even know what I want to do with my life anymore.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation?

Parents
  • Yeah most of us on the spectrum have these issues. I feel like I went and did the wrong corse at college and feel like I've wasted my life. I partly blame my parents for pushing me into doing courses like agriculture and chefing when really they weren't suitable envriments. My skills lie in art and creativity but I was always told my parents there's no money to made in art but ironically I'm now makiya bit off it but not enough to make a living. I feel like if I had done art at college and a digree in it I may of been able to better myself my industry. I'm just pissed off and board with being unemployed and feel like everyone hates you for being unemployed cause society dictates to us to work. It brings me down too as I feel people don't get the severity of my conditions and how it impacts my life either. 

• Yeah most of us on the spectrum have these issues. I feel like I went and did the wrong corse at college and feel like I've wasted my life. I partly blame my parents for pushing me into doing courses like agriculture and chefing when really they weren't suitable envriments. My skills lie in art and creativity but I was always told my parents there's no money to made in art but ironically I'm now makiya bit off it but not enough to make a living. I feel like if I had done art at college and a digree in it I may of been able to better myself my industry. I'm just pissed off and board with being unemployed and feel like everyone hates you for being unemployed cause society dictates to us to work. It brings me down too as I feel people don't get the severity of my conditions and how it impacts my life either. 

Children
No Data