Sensory issues

Im finding it hard to figure out if I have any and I remember when I was young , I’d say no older than 6, I use to like it when I had a sibling each side of me, shouting in my ears. I’d eventually cry but then ask them to do it again lol. Could that possible be one? 

I know I sometimes find it hard when there’s a lot of different noises all happening at once and someone is trying to talk to me, I struggle to focus on them and experience a wired cringing sort of grimacing feeling. 

Also I like loud bass music but not sure if that counts either. 

Parents
  • Yes I get the cringing grimacing feeling (great way to describe it!) from trying to hear voices in chaotic noise. Also my brain can't "not try" - so if someone whispers when I'm watching TV so as not to annoy me, it's 10 times worse as my brain tries to hear the whisper as well as the TV!

Also love loud bass :-)

• Yes I get the cringing grimacing feeling (great way to describe it!) from trying to hear voices in chaotic noise. Also my brain can't "not try" - so if someone whispers when I'm watching TV so as not to annoy me, it's 10 times worse as my brain tries to hear the whisper as well as the TV!

Also love loud bass :-)

Children