Aspergers and Blackmail

Please excuse me for not fully understanding Autism to the fullest it's rather a new world to me. I am not on the spectrum (please forgive me If anything i say comes across as offensive its not my intention) 

Are people with aspergers understanding on the concept of blackmail, ie can they actively do it out of malious, with the intent of causing emotional distress/harm or do they not fully understand it and find themselves in a situation.

Parents
  • ASD can certainly have an affect on someone's understanding of the law and what's right and wrong, especially with all these new snowflake lakes regarding people being offended online. Unfortunately the police, CPS and courts don't take this into consideration and see this as an easy target to get convictions of they take advantage of someones disability for a conviction rather than fixing the issue with common sense. You will find that most people in these roles are only interested in getting the convictions so they can get a promotion to pay off their mortgage

• ASD can certainly have an affect on someone's understanding of the law and what's right and wrong, especially with all these new snowflake lakes regarding people being offended online. Unfortunately the police, CPS and courts don't take this into consideration and see this as an easy target to get convictions of they take advantage of someones disability for a conviction rather than fixing the issue with common sense. You will find that most people in these roles are only interested in getting the convictions so they can get a promotion to pay off their mortgage

Children