Feeling blessed

Walking around my house tonight, looking for something, I realised how hot it was. It was ridiculous but it reminded me of how lucky I am, to be living in a lovely warm house. 

Some people will live their whole lives and never spend a night in a warm, safe and loving home. 

I don’t focus my attention on such situations, but I do honour those people, everyone of them, every time I become aware of how blessed I am and every time I give unfailing gratitude for all that I have. 

All that I have, I share with them, and everybody else. Because if I don’t, I am simply depriving myself of the fullness of love, the fullness of  the expression of love and when I do that, we all lose out, but only, 100% of the time. Nobody benefits from the absence of love and everybody gains from the expression of it. 

Unconditional love is the power but it’s a loving power, the clue is in the name, we don’t have to be afraid of it, but most people are scared of it and choose to live instead, in fear. 

Scared to love but happy to hate! Scared to forgive but happy to condemn. Scared to forgive, lest the person do it again, while all the time people are reliving the incident in their minds, keeping it alive, as if it were happening over and over again, when all along, the other person has long since changed their ways, or maybe they haven’t, but you certainly are still living it. For the sake of not forgiving, without realising, forgiveness is for us. It sets us free, not the other person, although it does free them as well, on a deeper level. 

I don’t know. I fail to find a stress free reason to hold anything but love in my heart, for all living beings, for all the earth and for all the animals and the universe at large Shrug tone1‍♀️ I guess I’m weird. But I can’t find a single reason to not love all people. I have tried. But I have failed to find one. 

• You’re beginning to sound like Roy Batty :) 

• @NAS51277  

I’m sorry this happened to you and you were seriously injured. I was lucky - the wood snapped over my head. Problem is - nobody really believes what happened because in theory I should died on the spot. The Police came and thought I was the criminal. What a surprise. 

Yes - I was VERY angry and had thoughts that would make the spine shudder as to what I would do in revenge. 

The guy who did turned out to be a gypsy. So - he can’t even read. He lives, was born into poverty. So - he is living what he creates. 

I have been practising - for 27 years, meditation and Taoist breathing exercise and I truly believe that’s why the wood snapped in half... 

• That’s the way the law works. It’s not personal. That which we give our dominant attention, without resistance, is what we get back. Do a radical worksheet to find out where it’s coming from. What have you got to loose? A few hours of your time. But what have you got to gain? You won’t kniw until you try. 

• £300,000 loss now increased to £2m and disability with spinal injury and blindness increasing. I  know the cause, but can't believe it all seems to get worse

• ... and they will continue to do so until you go within and find the cause and by seeing the cause, you dissolve it and there ends the  consequences. 

• the problem is the consequences of what has happened which seems to get worse every day

• All events can be overcome and there are many great teachers etc helping people to do this, but you have to first of all believe that it’s a possibility. And if you feel the desire to recover from it, you are at that point, sowing the seed of recovery, and if you remain open to it happening, things, people or situations will come into your life to present you with opportunities etc to make it a reality. 

But for any kind of forgiveness, I don’t think anybody can go wrong by engaging in the radical forgiveness process. It’s free to do. The worksheet, information and instructions etc can all be found, free of charge, on the radical forgiveness website. You can do it in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a few hours where you won’t be disturbed, and to simply follow the instructions. 

• I get it now, 

But events that only occur once with severe consequences are impossible to recover from I find

• With regards to the situation you mentioned, for example, I would look for the gift in the situation. So I would probably do a radical forgiveness worksheet, which would reveal to me exactly why that situation caused me to feel upset, which is never because of the situation. But it’s not like you are trying to convince yourself it didn’t happen or you’re not upset or anything, it’s about getting to a deeper level of truth, so you can be free of the hurt attached to it and not only will you then be at peace, but you’ll never experience a situation like it again or if you did, you wouldn’t get upset by it. 

• Yeah, you’re right. I was getting confused! I meant I can’t find a stress free reason to hold anything that isn’t love. I think! Lol! All these words are jumbling my brain See no evil I changed the word in the original post. I was tired when I wrote that, as I am now, I might change it again when I’m not tired, but I think you’re right, I think it should have said anything, not nothing. 

• No, it’s means that if I don’t feel love, I feel stress. It is stressfull for me to think bad thoughts about somebody, I don’t feel at peace, I only feel at peace if I feel love for people. I know what you mean though, if feels like a weird play on words or something but it means that to feel anything other than love, is stressful, so if I feel love, I feel at peace and I don’t feel any stress. If that makes sense? 

• ah so you too have had a head injury. I have found mine exceptionally worsened my negative thinking. I was unconscious for 3 weeks and left disabled.

Difficult to feel love, with that

• I doubt if he’s ever seen a moon bow either and then those deep sea creatures with flashing light rise to the surface under my feet like a neon show from the deep. 

I wouldn’t think he’s ever died and gone to the source of all being and returned with - All The Knowledge In The Universe either Smiley

• Im fairly certain that the guy who smashed me over the head with a 2x2 peice of pine timber has never surfed with a pod of twelve wild and friendly dolphins in the UK... And I doubt very much if he has ever felt the satisfaction of being face to face with a wild seal that approached me and started muzzling my legs with its whiskers! 

• The software is like - worse than what was available 25 years ago. Truly cumbersome - I think the NAS run their computers on steam power - lol

Me too - but I know for a fact that the people who have caused me grief in the past are living in hell. Their own creation - hell on earth. They live in disgust and shame, that they create by their own thinking process. It’s part of The Great Deciever and robs them of their true being. 

I have had so many good things happen to me - stuff that NTs don’t believe. Things that are truly heavenly and I’m fairly certain that not another person I know has even experienced one of my 100’s of heavenly experiences.. 

The Great Deciever - Brings flowers to your graves once you’ve been Decieved out of heaven on earth.

• I was just trying to understand as I realise we have an unusual way of looking at things and certainly for me, I have found it extremely difficult to come to terms with things that others have done to cause me grief and have had major consequences for me.

A casual encounter by my partner, which was meaningless to her but major event for me.

Yes and illiterate it may look with double negatives. I analyse it all too much

Very swift responses. In true autistic style

• you’ll soon realise that this platform is utter shite and makes us all look illiterate :(

• I know what she means... :) 

• Think she was trying to say fail to find a stress free reason to hold anything but love in her heart.

But who knows what she means