Anyone else having issues with the website?

I often can't reply on the forums unless I press ctrl+f5 to reload the page - otherwise it sits doing nothing when I submit. Also, I am asked to sign in, unless I am in the forums then it shows me signed in!
Speed is chronically slow.

Click on my account link and get a page saying to press a different link instead.

It's very messy. It's getting to the stage now whereby it's almost unusable. As a software developer I find this really annoying.

Parents
  • It's glitchy but OK-ish in a browser - although I can't reverse it out so it hurts my eyes. It's on my tablet that it's really frustrating. In the profile page the bar that shows the menu for friends, groups etc the text is white on white so I can't read it. It's really hard to navigate, the buttons and menus are so eensy it's impossible to select them with a fingertip. It's still in a browser rather than an app so you can't reverse it out. I have to switch on blue filter to use it. There's a link to groups - I might quite like to join a group but there don't seem to be any? My message list is overlaid making it difficult to read. I can see how hard it would be to add an app to this or move to grid layout - but would it be really hard at least to reverse out the colour scheme? And I still haven't figured out how to turn off email notifications - my inbox is drowning!

• To stop being drowned by emails (I was having the issue but sorted it earlier today) when you click on notifications, at the bottom of the box of notifications it says settings, click on settings and then you can choose when to receive notifications on the website, by email or both 

• To stop being drowned by emails (I was having the issue but sorted it earlier today) when you click on notifications, at the bottom of the box of notifications it says settings, click on settings and then you can choose when to receive notifications on the website, by email or both 

Children
No Data