Probing

Constant stream of NTs on here wanting to do research on me. Please don't do anything to encourage them. I am a human being not an effing laboratory animal. 

Parents
  • Surely norm probing can't be anything like as bad as the probing you get when you're abducted by aliens? AlienSyringe 

• How would you know Windscale, have you been there Laughing ~ to be honest, when I read the title of this post, I was interested because I thought someone was gonna tell us they’ve just been abducted by aliens and they had been probed! JoyJoyJoy I did go into the desert in Australia looking for aliens and I was hoping they might come down in their spaceship and invite me on board. Not for probing though, just for a cuppa and a chat Blush

• How would you know Windscale, have you been there

Well duh!  Ofc I have no idea because the aliens mind wipe you before they put you back - everybody knows that!

Was this what you were looking for?

Reply Children
  • Lol! Yeah, that’s what I was looking for. And not all minds are wiped, we have stories of people who can remember some parts of their experience. I’d love to meet em. I think I’ve got a photo of one ~ I’ll post it here :- 

• Also the aliens seem to keep abducting the facilities lady at work.  Whilst she is away, they leave a replacement, but the replacement looks nothing like the facilities lady - it's all very spooky.    When the facilities lady re-appears the replacement goes away.

I think the aliens are trying to mess with our minds - they so blase now they're like "we can't even be bothered to send a replacement clone that looks like the person we've abducted."