Pen pals

Hello I love writing letters and would love to write to other parent/carers of children who are on the autistic spectrum. I have a 5 year old and a 4 year old, my youngest has ASD. Thank you

Parents
  • hi I was wondering if anyone knows of any support available for my son who has anxiety but would like to write/ email other children who have problems with their brother or sister? 

He is 10 years old, currently under going therapy for anxiety, he is quite literal in his thinking but otherwise has no other issues, he is a lovely, caring boy just hoping to find other kids his age that he can talk to, who may understand how much his sister gets him down at times.

Any ideas appreciated.

Many thanks 

• hi I was wondering if anyone knows of any support available for my son who has anxiety but would like to write/ email other children who have problems with their brother or sister? 

He is 10 years old, currently under going therapy for anxiety, he is quite literal in his thinking but otherwise has no other issues, he is a lovely, caring boy just hoping to find other kids his age that he can talk to, who may understand how much his sister gets him down at times.

Any ideas appreciated.

Many thanks 

Children
No Data