Strange & Random ERRORS Upon This Forum.

Please Post here, anyone, any "funny" things, not specific or just suspected, or happening to you with regards to Posting here. Such as Disappearing Replies, Missing Notifications, Replies typed up then disappearing, Threads not showing up, or duplicate Threads or anything at all...

This is a Random Topic Thread to do with this NAS Forum itself! If I can, I shall post addresses to the separate Threads, later. But, here is also a place to "vent" if you want! (Keep it polite, or NAS shall censor you.)

Parents Reply Children
  • Thanks kitsun for your replies, that helps.

Does anyone know if you can stop someone you don't know from 'following' you? Can't find any technical query contacts for the site??? what a strange place...I don't want to delete my account as there have been many helpful replies but this is just to creepy...guess I'll just have to turn into a lurker too....

• I think what percentage you are in depends on how many up or down votes you have received therefore, someone who has received many up votes would be in the top 1% while someone who has received many down votes would be maybe in the top 90%. Someone who has not made any posts has neither up nor down votes so they would be around the middle percentage wise, such as about 30%.