Blocking threads from someone?

Is it possible to block threads from one person so that you don't see them? 

I find posts from one person offensive, it's just me I think, but I would rather not be upset by them.

I don't read them once I have worked out it is them but wondered if I could just not see them?

Parents
No Data
  • Sorry, think it came out more judgemental than intented, sorry about that. I meant this self-respect thing more in a way of adding anything individual to what a machine has decided to call us. A written name makes it easier to address someone, but otherwise a picture does the same job, I guess. If someone feels it fits just perfectly how the user name generator named them then that's fine really, but otherwise maybe it's part of a more general thing of not simply accepting every label we are given but tweaking it in a way that it does actually reflect some aspect of us. 

Anyway, somehow that's one of the slightly weird things about this forum. Until a while ago you had to choose a name to create an account but then you could only choose from a small set of pictures to use as avatar. I found that even more confusing because seeing the same picture I kept immediately assuming comments came from the same person when they actually didn't. Now it's possible to use a own picture but now there's that strange number thing. Never seen this anywhere else, perhaps I've just not seen enough different forums though. 

Children
No Data