Creative but

Hi

I often have many creative ideas, however I find it difficult to put things down on paper.  I would love to write a book, but can’t.  

Does anyone else have this?

in a perfect world what I imagine in my mind could be downloaded into YouTube. 

Matthew

Parents
  • I have ideas, but I think they would be incredibly short stories.  So... but thank you for the advice.  Problems of an undisciplined mind!

• I wouldn't say it's an undisciplined mind at all. Looking for a method to express it shows you aren't undisciplined at all. If anything, having to work around something shows more discipline.

Adding to what Song said, Phillip K. ***, Stephen King, Hemmingway, Roald Dahl, and a host of other authors wrote short stories. Hans Christian Anderson, James Joyce, and (I loathe to say it) Lewis Caroll were all indicated to be on the spectrum.

Even if you write for yourself and don't publish anything, have fun. I spend hours mostly making stuff barely anyone, if anyone, ever hears. It just feels good to get the stuff out of my head.

• I wouldn't say it's an undisciplined mind at all. Looking for a method to express it shows you aren't undisciplined at all. If anything, having to work around something shows more discipline.

Adding to what Song said, Phillip K. ***, Stephen King, Hemmingway, Roald Dahl, and a host of other authors wrote short stories. Hans Christian Anderson, James Joyce, and (I loathe to say it) Lewis Caroll were all indicated to be on the spectrum.

Even if you write for yourself and don't publish anything, have fun. I spend hours mostly making stuff barely anyone, if anyone, ever hears. It just feels good to get the stuff out of my head.

Children
No Data