PROBLEMS WITH THIS (NAS) FORUM - February 2018

I accept that this may be a "Bad" Topic, yet it needs to be highlighted, surely where "NAS" can *not* avoid seeing it, surely...

Current Problems with this Forum:
- Posts Disappear and Reappear at Random.
- Notifications are not always received (apparently).
- Editing Posts - *after* they have been replied to.
- Things such as "Groups" or "BlogPosts" or "Questions"... seem to have no meaning, and so they cannot be applied...?
(Anyone reading, you may currently check your own "Profile" to confirm this. Click upon your own "Achievements", and then upon "List of Possible Achievements".)
- ... There is a great list of "Achievements". Again, many of these have no defined meaning and so are un-achievable. (Linked to "Questions", "BlogPosts", "Ideas", "Status"...?)
- Assigning "Tags" to a New Thread seems to change constantly, and has neither Logical Order nor Meaning.

Here is the "Main" Thread, at which Comments directly to NAS are supposed to be Posted... yet much of it is completely ignored by NAS; It is only responded to by "WebPM", but for whom NAS would not have this "Forum" in the first place, I would wager...
community.autism.org.uk/.../online-community---comments-improvements-and-feedback

Parents
  • Greetings to any who know about this Thread.

Due to approaching hot weather, I may have to leave for a long while... (Yes, I know that some persons will be glad to hear of that (!), yet I did serve a useful purpose and there is proof of that (here) and so I need not care about such opinions.)...

Thank You to all who contributed here, despite some doubts or hostility or etc. etc... 

I am not gone yet, if anyone is wondering (!). I am Posting here mostly to (again) say that I might leave, and so I am attempting to tie up a lot of (my own) "loose ends" upon this Forum. This Thread is one of them...

...But also mostly...

WEBPM Sir! Please Post an update as to how things are going, please? Replies do still disappear! ...And as I said, I myself do not know about the Notifications/PM business! Recall Mr.LoneWarrior's 12-Point-List before this here Post. Thank You for your time, as always!

Thank You Again for this Forum.

• Hi DC so nice to see you here.

not sure wether I should post anything about issues with this forum as WebPM said we should start a new thread specifically to suit the issue or go to one of the many links added, some started seven years ago and not useful as things are now different, 

so,,,,,,,,just what can I say, problems with this NAS forum! 

There are still a few long running issues, no recent replies or updates from anyone from the NAS regarding anything, 

Take care and I hope your devices continue to work even in warm weather, we only get two weeks of real summer here anyway!,,,,,,,,, or just post at night when things cool off a bit. 

Take care DC, x()x

• Another problem, regarding the:

• To "mention" someone, type @ followed by the start of the forum name, and choose from the list; that person will get a notification of being mentioned

The problem with this is that the names on the list have not for me involved the name typed.

And DC, I hope also the weather holds more favourably more often for the functioning of your devices, and for your input here and elsewhere on this forum.

Have a good one ~ filled with infinitely more

• Another problem, regarding the:

• To "mention" someone, type @ followed by the start of the forum name, and choose from the list; that person will get a notification of being mentioned

The problem with this is that the names on the list have not for me involved the name typed.

And DC, I hope also the weather holds more favourably more often for the functioning of your devices, and for your input here and elsewhere on this forum.

Have a good one ~ filled with infinitely more

Children
No Data