Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

Parents
  • This is pretty random. I forgot to say that on New Year’s Eve, I wore my dark sunglasses the whole night. It felt so liberating. I felt less bothered by lighting etc or by other people. It’s almost as if they made an invisible shield between me and them and enabled me to be more comfortable being myself. I must have looked quite the sight in my wellies and sunglasses on a night out in a posh restaurant :)

• Fab! What a picture. Someone told quite a while ago that they wore shades to make it easier to be out and about in the street so I think that a good idea but not tried it yet. I expect Whitby folk are used to wellies. If the combination made you more at ease... why not? 

• Fab! What a picture. Someone told quite a while ago that they wore shades to make it easier to be out and about in the street so I think that a good idea but not tried it yet. I expect Whitby folk are used to wellies. If the combination made you more at ease... why not? 

Children
  • Oh yeah, and nobody batted an eye. And yes, the shades were really helpful. I’m going to do it more often. My eyes felt less strained, my attention seemed more focused, I felt more relaxed. Plus, I like my sunglasses better than my regular glasses, so why not! ;) and they definitely help with sensory processing. I’m after some noise cancelling headphones as well, so can’t wait to get them. Headphones, dark shades, wellies and flat cap, I’ll be sorted! :)