NAS Forum: What do I do if I am on this Forum as an Autistic Person, but because it is New Year, the other Informal/"No Specific Topic" Threads have become largely forgotten?

...The full Title of this Thread was going to be:

NAS Forum: What do I do if I am on this Forum as an Autistic Person, but because it is New Year, and the other Informal/"No Specific Topic" Threads have become largely forgotten, and I might want to Post something just as myself, and/or neither as a Parent/Carer, nor a New/Introduce Yourself/"Hello!" -Person... Yet I cannot Chat, PM, or Notify, and am too scared to join any other Internet Forums, despite The Internet being socially enforced whether I can use it or not?

... but that did not fit.  ;-)

Parents
  • Hello DC you remember when you first started writing on and reading the “chat and non specific “ threads? We just made up any old title with something in it to indicate it was an anything chat /comment thread. So as Deepthought says if it doesn’t fit in any category then miscellaneous is a good place for anything you want to say. Starting a thread puts you in the position of what it is about or if it is non specific then that goes in the title if you wish. Then folk will either join in or not as on any other thread. Sometimes threads don’t get responses due to personal circumstances rather than the title. So go ahead and give it a try ... we are all here together to support one another. Also you are not alone in this being your only forum or social media... it’s my only one too and I’m learning how a forum and cyber chat works too and I know there are others whose first venture is here too. 

• Sorry now it’s printed twice! 

Reply Children
No Data