Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I'm feeling sad tonight. My life isn't going anywhere and though I try to avoid change it's happening around me all the time.

I first joined this community years ago and every member I knew is gone. Either moved on or dead.

I see new people and I struggle to fit in here. I feel like the new kid at school.

Home life isn't great. Just recovering from burnout and now my mental health is in a bad place, not for the first time.

All I do at the moment is sleep. I feel like I'm existing but not really living and doing.

Have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday morning.

Anxious about it but I do feel the woman partially understands me.

• I'm feeling sad tonight. My life isn't going anywhere and though I try to avoid change it's happening around me all the time.

I first joined this community years ago and every member I knew is gone. Either moved on or dead.

I see new people and I struggle to fit in here. I feel like the new kid at school.

Home life isn't great. Just recovering from burnout and now my mental health is in a bad place, not for the first time.

All I do at the moment is sleep. I feel like I'm existing but not really living and doing.

Have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday morning.

Anxious about it but I do feel the woman partially understands me.

Children
  • I am sorry that you appear to be having a tough time. It's a shame that none of the existing regular members here are unfamiliar to you, causing you to feel like the new kid on the block that is struggling to fit in. Hopefully, if you can take the time to familiarise yourself with the current regular members, you will begin to feel a sense of belonging again.

As for feeling like you are simply existing, I am sure that is something many of us here can relate to. Either because we have experienced that same thing in the past, or are currently in the midst of it now. 

• Yep - I hear you.  I had a "mega burnout" that lasted for a good long while......I was in zombie mode.  It does get better - if you can stay sane!

On a lighter note, although ALMOST everything has changed, I believe that this beloved website forum and it's user interface hasn't changed since it was introduced when "Friends Reunited" was big in the late 1990's !

Keep smiling and surviving.

Best wishes

Number

• It was cold, and it rained, and I felt like an actor...