Waiting for confirmation while at Uni and struggling with work

I got my diagnosis a couple of weeks ago, however the assessor said it will be a while before I have have the report meaning I have nothing but there number to give to my uni (who have refused to talk to me about it before they see the paperwork) or work (I am an agency teaching assistant) I'm struggling with uni and have been out of work because I find it really hard to be around adults (which is obviously a major part of working in a school) I just need some advice on how to handle this space in-between being diagnosed and getting the paperwork

Parents
  • This might not be possible for you, but because I was getting pressure from uni, my assessor emailed my report and a 'to whom it might concern' letter that gave my diagnosis and some ways I might need support, so it arrived quicker. 

• Thank you, I'm going to ring my assessment centre on Monday and see if they can do something like this. All I was told at my review was that they were diagnosing me with autism, sign posted me to a charity for advice and said if that charity needed confirmation (as they said they were not going to give me a time scale for the report) to give them their number and they will confirm the diagnosis. 

• Thank you, I'm going to ring my assessment centre on Monday and see if they can do something like this. All I was told at my review was that they were diagnosing me with autism, sign posted me to a charity for advice and said if that charity needed confirmation (as they said they were not going to give me a time scale for the report) to give them their number and they will confirm the diagnosis. 

Children
No Data