Support

As a newly diagnosed adult female autistic is there any financial support available? I was working for 20 + years but after severe illness ( probably burnout) now I am self employed artist ( art is a special interest) - I work really hard but earn very little and struggle with the business side of being an artist 

i cant get access to work to help me as I don’t earn enough and don’t receive benefits ( never applied despite being disabled by anxiety and depression ( or was it autism ?) for 15 + years ) 

my husband works and I think therefore our household income is over the UC threshold 

I don’t want to not work, I just need some help with business stuff via access to work and to have some income 

Parents
  • You can claim Universal Credit and PIP for the conditions you have mentioned; I claim both and I am single. I am not too sure what the full criteria for them are but I am pretty sure you can still claim the former while in a relationship. Maybe go to your local job centre and make inquiries. 

• You can claim Universal Credit and PIP for the conditions you have mentioned; I claim both and I am single. I am not too sure what the full criteria for them are but I am pretty sure you can still claim the former while in a relationship. Maybe go to your local job centre and make inquiries. 

Children
No Data