Is there anyone to say hello to?

This is my first post, so I wonder if there is anyone to say hello to? 

My name is Edgar, living in Sweden with ADHD and now Autism the doctor says. Really cool to be here and post a blog for the community saying hello and hopefully get an answer back. Since many people in the real world won´t get it, like a hello is a hello, it doesn´t has to lead to something else.

I actually walked by a really cute woman today and she looked at me for a long time, so I guessed she wanted to say hello. What happend? When I came close to her and said hi, she just looked at me like What are you doing? Then she walked away. Trust me I don´t say hi to people, but when I do, they ignore me.

So yeah I found this community like 1 hour after that incident and if I get ignored here I´ll just move to Mars.

That´s it, is there anyone to say hello to?

Now a question, should I write "Kind Regards" after this post? 

Parents
  • Hello Edgar, welcome ‘home’!

You make me smile actually as I think I must be a lot older than you but I also wonder when one should use ‘kind regards’!

By the way, everyone else, how do you read all the replies when they’re bunched up ? 

Do you somehow stretch them all out? ThinkingJoy

•  

Awesome question, really I just checked that up and saw that there are in grey colour three alternativs to sort the replies, Oldest, Votes, Newest then there is the Top replies at the top. Try it out.

I thought about the word smile as you wrote it, and it hit me that it is really a true gift to be able to smile, and make others smile. So powerful 

•  

Awesome question, really I just checked that up and saw that there are in grey colour three alternativs to sort the replies, Oldest, Votes, Newest then there is the Top replies at the top. Try it out.

I thought about the word smile as you wrote it, and it hit me that it is really a true gift to be able to smile, and make others smile. So powerful 

Children