Hello

Hello, I'm Math. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in my teens. I struggle with people and spend most time on my own with cars or playing video games. I'm hoping to find understanding and friends here.

Parents
  • Hello Math and wellcome to the Community. What cars do you like? I own a 1976 Series Three Land Rover that I enjoy working on and driving. 

• Hello! Thank you. Ah great cars the old Land Rovers! My dad owned a silver one it was a hardtop he had it for years. I like the old Jags, Ford's and Vauxhalls best. Owned a few in my time. I'm currently driving an XJ40 XJR Sport but before that I had a Mk1 Granada Consul and a Vauxhall Senator 24v, both were brilliant cars but sadly both were stolen. 

• Hello! Thank you. Ah great cars the old Land Rovers! My dad owned a silver one it was a hardtop he had it for years. I like the old Jags, Ford's and Vauxhalls best. Owned a few in my time. I'm currently driving an XJ40 XJR Sport but before that I had a Mk1 Granada Consul and a Vauxhall Senator 24v, both were brilliant cars but sadly both were stolen. 

Children
No Data