Hello and an introduction to myself.

Hi, my name is Stephen and I am autistic. I have a blog called stephensevolution.com which I've been doing for just over half a year now. The aim of it is to show what it's like living and managing with the condition, and to provide hope to others with autism, and not limited to their friends, family, teachers and employers. I have written about what helped me during my education which, at present is stored on my computer, and plan to self publish my personal story as a book one day.

My interests include playing the piano, especially Chopin and Beethoven. I also like computers, science and space, walking and photographing nature subjects. And furthermore, I sometimes like putting my creativity to use in the form of short story writing.  Another wish of mine is to connect with others who share similar interests to me.

Parents
  • Hi, and welcome.  Great that you have a blog to help others, and written about what helped you, its good to share what helps us so others may benefit.  I would suggest you sign up on Twitter, if you aren't already, and promote your blog and share your interests there.  You can search for other autistic people using the tag #ActuallyAutistic, and then follow them.  There is also plenty of discussing about autism topics there.

You can also connect with others here.

• Hi, and welcome.  Great that you have a blog to help others, and written about what helped you, its good to share what helps us so others may benefit.  I would suggest you sign up on Twitter, if you aren't already, and promote your blog and share your interests there.  You can search for other autistic people using the tag #ActuallyAutistic, and then follow them.  There is also plenty of discussing about autism topics there.

You can also connect with others here.

Children
  • Hi, yes, I am already signed up to twitter. You can find the link to me on twitter at the footer part of my website. And thanks for your suggestion of searching for other autistic people using the tag #ActuallyAutistic. This is something I will definitely bare in mind. Have a great day.