Getting a Job minimum wage stuff is my only option bare in mind

Are there any sites that employ people with disabilities. Like I suck big time at interviews due to my lack of social skills. Had a job before covid but had to leave due to sheilding as like most of us on the spectrum I have a weak immune system so was CEV. I had a trial shift at M&S in the bakers district but didn't make the cut as I wasn't quick enough or suited to an independent job role where I'd be working by myself due to my anxiety. I've been a chef, farmer and even done retail in the past. Only work I can seem to get is voluntary work. But hey volentry work isn't go to pay towards my pension. My biggest problem is my anxiety when it comes to the general public and interviews I guess. I went for an interview at Waitrose lately mentioned I was autistic and needed a reader. Finished the interview before I even got home I got an email back saying you didn't get. I also find if I tell the employer I'm Autistic they just don't Wana know and give you a chance even though I'm more than capable of meanial labour like till work and shelf stacking. Anyone ellse find it ducky finding a job. I read that the majority of Autistic people are also unemployed due to similar reasons. Why is know one protesting this. 

Parents
  • warehousing picker packer jobs are easy to get an everywhere and accept everyone without any questions asked or bother about cvs or work history. no interviews either which is good, usually instant start, but agency for 3 months before you get offered full time contract.

• I'll have a look problem in my area is I'm limited due to lack of transportation. But yeah that sounds alright  I apply for pretty much anything but it's finding jobs that make comparises and actually understand autism. I've faced a lot of bullying in work from co workers even bosses in the past because of my autism. One of the reasons I left chefing as it caused me to have a mental break down in the end. I enjoyed the work but just couldn't stand or tolerate the people I had to work along side there were a couple of nice chefs usually you find it's the forgien ones that are nicest but the vast majority of chefs are ass holes and Wana be gordan Ramsay's

• I'll have a look problem in my area is I'm limited due to lack of transportation. But yeah that sounds alright  I apply for pretty much anything but it's finding jobs that make comparises and actually understand autism. I've faced a lot of bullying in work from co workers even bosses in the past because of my autism. One of the reasons I left chefing as it caused me to have a mental break down in the end. I enjoyed the work but just couldn't stand or tolerate the people I had to work along side there were a couple of nice chefs usually you find it's the forgien ones that are nicest but the vast majority of chefs are ass holes and Wana be gordan Ramsay's

Children