Please let me introduce myself

Hi, I am with an aspergers guy and have been for seven years, we are going through a very difficult time due to it.  I am stuck at home all day on my own  - we have no friends or family in the area, so I never see other people or speak to them.  I work online on my computer, but I CANNOT do much because I am physically disabled.

My guy is at work all day and then comes in and does not talk much, when he is at work he is surrounded by loads of people and gets lots of emails texts and phone calls from customers and other workers, when he does talk it ls about the weather, what is on television and all that stuff.

He never ever wants to talk about anything that matters / us.

I told him that I have been getting so bored and lonely that I started to chat on some forums and rang an anxiety helpline.

He has no idea of how bored and lonely I am.

He will not listen about it, he just does not get it. So he finds fault with it saying he cannot understand what the point is to going in the forums or chatting in a chat room.

I am here for maybe eight hours a day bored to tears. That is what the point is.  It is better than being more lonely and bored.

I tell hm and he still cannot se it and finds fault.

I am sick of being bored and lonely and sick of him finding fault with me doing what I can about it. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data