my name is: Jamie (introduction)

strength

I'm well adapted to Computer use and researching topics, that I find interesting and when I'm passionate about it I unlock my full potential for example: when I want to gather idea for an art work I found it to be fun and I love to share it with family and friends. 

my current project is Sector T10, Time, space and different medieval topics as well as futuristic art work

weakness and need help over coming anxiety 

I need help in communtcation through face to face communication most confortable when I'm talking to my friends and family. I panic and have anxiety attack when I don't understand the mood of an person I don't know or  some one new.  

nan, mum and dad has explained this very well when I have a panic attack I forget it, recently I've shown understanding as I talk to my self  "dad work night shifts"   when I seen the news a well known artist has died I shown respect and I thought to my self "what a legend: black panther I enjoy his best fit to become an actor" .

Parents
  • Hi jamie 

good to hear from you. If you have images of your art work why not create a new topic in say Austistic adults section and show us what you can do. When inserting images make sure they are ".GIF" files I mean they have the file extension ".gif"

Dont worry if you cant do this right now,  you can do it later there is no hurry :).

We're a friendly and welcoming bunch here and can work at your pace.

Welcome to this forum Slight smile

We all look forward to hearing more from you Jamie.

Heart

• Hi jamie 

good to hear from you. If you have images of your art work why not create a new topic in say Austistic adults section and show us what you can do. When inserting images make sure they are ".GIF" files I mean they have the file extension ".gif"

Dont worry if you cant do this right now,  you can do it later there is no hurry :).

We're a friendly and welcoming bunch here and can work at your pace.

Welcome to this forum Slight smile

We all look forward to hearing more from you Jamie.

Heart

Children
No Data