what is my autistic right

I am 18 now and has autism but some other adult are criticised about my difference because of my age. And I am being force to act like people at my age and it's really hurting me. So i don't know is this right? some people is forcing me to act the way my peers are like. and i also have delay development. 

Parents
  • Hi there! Sorry to hear that it seems like you are having a difficult time! Please can I ask you to be more specific. What are other adults criticising you for? What are they trying to force you to do to try to act like people at your age? What delayed development do you have? I am a 38 year old woman and I am also autistic (Aspergers), I have 3 daughters, I am sure that my eldest (21) also has Aspergers and my youngest (2) is due to have the last of her 4 autism assessments next Wednesday, I suspect she will get a level 3 ASD/Autism diagnosis, she also has global developmental delay. 

• Hi there! Sorry to hear that it seems like you are having a difficult time! Please can I ask you to be more specific. What are other adults criticising you for? What are they trying to force you to do to try to act like people at your age? What delayed development do you have? I am a 38 year old woman and I am also autistic (Aspergers), I have 3 daughters, I am sure that my eldest (21) also has Aspergers and my youngest (2) is due to have the last of her 4 autism assessments next Wednesday, I suspect she will get a level 3 ASD/Autism diagnosis, she also has global developmental delay. 

Children