Disney character and autism

Does anyone believes that some Disney characters does share some autistic trait as I believe that lots of Disney characters does share lots of autistic trait? Like with winnie the pooh, he has OCD and obsession himself as he attached to honey alot and get very obsessed easily, Tigger has ADHD as he always bounces alot, piglet look like she has anxiety disorder, eyore as depression disorder, when Alice fell into the hole, she entered into a strange world and lots of  characters shares lots of autistic trait, stitch also looks autistic, peter pan thinks about happy thought then he can fly and it looks like an autistic ritual habit and peter pan refuse to grow up and want everything the same like autism. So lots of Disney characters does look autistic. And also the author who wrote alice in wonderland " Lewis Caroll" is believed to be high function autistic by the psychologist. 

Parents
  • No.I do not believe this.Interpretation by others has taken over the function intended by the author.As fiction has a personal element anybody can pretend that the trait is autism but this is not the author's intent. Nice that you like to feel this though.

• No.I do not believe this.Interpretation by others has taken over the function intended by the author.As fiction has a personal element anybody can pretend that the trait is autism but this is not the author's intent. Nice that you like to feel this though.

Children
No Data