Noise Cancelling Headphones

Hi there,

My son has Aspergers and learning difficulties.  He is extremely noise sensitive and struggles at school.  I am trying to research the best noise cancelling headphones/ear defenders.  I have bought him some ear defenders on Amazon which he has tried out today but they didnt help.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lettie

Parents
  • Thanks for this thread.  I don't know if it would be a good idea to get some noise cancelling headphones or not.  They are obviously very expensive and have other drawbacks.  I can't wear anything that goes inside my ears, but it would also be useful to have some sort of headphones to wear outside, as well as inside.  Apart from making me feel ok, if I want to play music to listen to, or anything else, it is important that it isn't bothering those around me so anything that leaks noise isn't worth bothering with.

• Thanks for this thread.  I don't know if it would be a good idea to get some noise cancelling headphones or not.  They are obviously very expensive and have other drawbacks.  I can't wear anything that goes inside my ears, but it would also be useful to have some sort of headphones to wear outside, as well as inside.  Apart from making me feel ok, if I want to play music to listen to, or anything else, it is important that it isn't bothering those around me so anything that leaks noise isn't worth bothering with.

Children
No Data