Reasons you DON'T want to die, whether deliberately or not...

Hello

I am currently working on a suicide prevention/crisis plan. One of the questions are 'what are your reasons for living', I really have no idea and can't think of any and have said this to my worker.

I wondered what other ASD/AS people's answer would be to this.

If you can, a sentence or two written would be welcome.

Thanks

Parents
  • My pervious reply was rather depressing I see. 

This post caught my eye in a bad moment. 

Other reasons i have to live are dinosaurs\ Birds. Especially Jays as they’re my fave  and I look out for them everyday and the days I don’t see them make the days I do see them even better. 

I’m also not totally selfish as I seem, I have many time stopped from myself doing anything when the thought of people I leave behind flash through my mind And I hate to think of them having the horror of finding me that way. 

• My pervious reply was rather depressing I see. 

This post caught my eye in a bad moment. 

Other reasons i have to live are dinosaurs\ Birds. Especially Jays as they’re my fave  and I look out for them everyday and the days I don’t see them make the days I do see them even better. 

I’m also not totally selfish as I seem, I have many time stopped from myself doing anything when the thought of people I leave behind flash through my mind And I hate to think of them having the horror of finding me that way. 

Children
  • it's quite all right. Those who really know how low it feels to be at rock bottom have something valuable to say to others in that state.  I bet you would never tell someone to buck up, pull themselves together or grin and bear it if they felt suicidal.