Another meltdown - ruminations

So, I was starting to hit the buffers late last month due to pressure from various work related things.

Anyway I blew up in work, outing the bully in front of a lot of colleagues, outing the contradiction of Work with Equality Act 2010 and going quite far.

Triggers leading up to it:-

1. Two years under the bully and needing to forget the history yet I am still under the spotlight due to his focus on certain Policies but not others.
  2. Taking things literally and struggling to cope with the contradictions I am told.
  3. Never been involved/consulted over role/tasks and failing the millstones again.
  4. I am supposedly best suited for these tasks but nobody understands the actual requirements (I Say it is War and Peace and they say it has to be a pamphlet).
  5. Access to Work badgering me to agree to a visit date when I needed management agreement on it.
  6. OH following procedure, probably under pressure from HR, adding pressure (Need a diagnosis and providing recommendations to company which they duly ignore).

So, what happens next, I do not know or care about them but I know the future is bright and great

Parents
  • I walked out of a job. Now I realise I had a silent meltdown.

Managers just don't like any suggestion of weakness I'm afraid. Law of the jungle. From the very people who should know better. Shame on them and good for you Thumbsup

• I walked out of a job. Now I realise I had a silent meltdown.

Managers just don't like any suggestion of weakness I'm afraid. Law of the jungle. From the very people who should know better. Shame on them and good for you Thumbsup

Children