Visual Snow

Does anybody else see visual snow? I only just found out it's a thing, after I found out my support worker doesn't see air and then I found out that most people don't! 

I see tiny lights everywhere and can watch them for hours. They will help me get to sleep on a night, when  I'm not too hyper. Just wondered how many other people here, have this. 

Parents
  • YES. You are not alone. I have had this since always and it is indeed a thing. my vision is effectively pixelated with multicolored dots, patterns and all manner of things. Its like being on a bit of LSD without the LSD.

• I was driving myself mad wondering what it is. It's so good to find out I'm not the only one. I've been going around asking everyone if they see billions of lights everywhere, making patterns, like a light show sometimes, and nobody knew what I was talking about! Mine is multicoloured as well. So glad to meet you Relaxed

• I was driving myself mad wondering what it is. It's so good to find out I'm not the only one. I've been going around asking everyone if they see billions of lights everywhere, making patterns, like a light show sometimes, and nobody knew what I was talking about! Mine is multicoloured as well. So glad to meet you Relaxed

Children
No Data