WoW ~ noise cancelling headphones ~ just WoW

I am having the weirdest day today, so in truth, I have absolutely no idea if it’s the headphones that are having this effect on me or something else. 

I have no idea what’s going on today. The shock of that wellbeing woman seeing me one way while I saw me another, has sent shock waves through my system that I think have distorted my brain waves. 

I also took my second Ritalin yesterday, which worked amazingly well again. I made a good start on my new course work. And it always leaves me feeling more relaxed the next day as well, when I take a Ritalin. 

But I’ve been out and bought headphones and honestly, it’s like I’m a different person. But I can’t work out if it’s the headphones or something to do with all this other weird stuff that’s going on. 

I’ll guess we’ll have to see. But so far so good. I don’t even want to take the headphones off. I keep taking them off to test what the noise is like without them, and it’s definitely loud. It’s like, it’s no wonder I couldn’t concentrate with all that noise going on. It’s like day and night. However did I manage without them? 

And they feel so comfortable. As if they add a level of comfort that I never knew I needed! 

I’ll let you know how I get on with them over the next few days, but my first reaction is, how in the hell did I live so long without them? Lol! 

Parents Reply Children