Today's blog

Burnt my breakfast this morning because I was admiring the new look of this website.

Now,  of to the job search club at the local mental centre.  Taking 4 versions of my CV with me.

Parents
  • Robert... your tenacity is amazing! Hang in there 

• I actually have endless problems trying to get on with life.  And i am getting help.

With this particular mental health unit I have signed up to an insomnia workshop (which is today ).  And a managing stress workshop ( on Monday 1 Oct).   From past experience I expect both to be group sessions.

Attendance at these sessions is usually lower than the number people booked on them because people who need help most are the ones who don't turn up.

For example yesterday.  At the 'open' come as you please computer sessions.  There were three members of staff and only three of us mentally unstable customers came.  Yet trying to make one to one appointments with them is difficult because they claim to have a very busy workload.

• I actually have endless problems trying to get on with life.  And i am getting help.

With this particular mental health unit I have signed up to an insomnia workshop (which is today ).  And a managing stress workshop ( on Monday 1 Oct).   From past experience I expect both to be group sessions.

Attendance at these sessions is usually lower than the number people booked on them because people who need help most are the ones who don't turn up.

For example yesterday.  At the 'open' come as you please computer sessions.  There were three members of staff and only three of us mentally unstable customers came.  Yet trying to make one to one appointments with them is difficult because they claim to have a very busy workload.

Children
No Data