Chris Packham: Asperger's and Me 9pm BBC 2 12/10/2017

Anyone going to watch / discuss?  Looks interesting though I expect lack of empathy may be going to be applied like a blanket as usual and the Radio Times mentions 'cures' !!

Parents
  • I watched it just now - I found it very interesting.  I had read his autobiography 'Fingers in the Sparkle Jar,' so there were a few things that weren't a surprise.  I like that he came forwards as an Aspie man - I doubt there would be others on the box who would've admitted the same (if indeed there ARE any).  I do think it would be good to have the female side of Asperger explored - I would definitely be watching as would many, many others.

• I watched it just now - I found it very interesting.  I had read his autobiography 'Fingers in the Sparkle Jar,' so there were a few things that weren't a surprise.  I like that he came forwards as an Aspie man - I doubt there would be others on the box who would've admitted the same (if indeed there ARE any).  I do think it would be good to have the female side of Asperger explored - I would definitely be watching as would many, many others.

Children