18_09_17.....For those that have lost the thread....mis-wired ramblings....short circuit!

For those of you that have lost the plot, tangled yourself in the thread, lost a marble, misplaced their armoured shelll....hang out here!

This is the Home for the Mis-Wired, waiting for the ferry to Autopia / sitting in the waiting room of diagnosis .....tickets please! All aboard!

QUESTION. - How long do you give it before we get our threads in a twist on this one!?.....

ANSWER - I give it 24 hours....

tick, tick, tick....

Parents
  • This is all getting far too complicated for me.  I can't keep up.  Sorry.  I find some of these multiple-nested, multiple-reply threads really hard going.  Slight frown

• Sorry Tom.... I am causing too much disruption to things..

going to lie low for a while...

hope your Monday was ok...

• Now now less of that Ellie,we are just a bit tired!we are still here talking,nobody makes us,we choose to be here even when feeling a bit low,so all in all it cheers us up.

Tom your not supposed to keep up,we reckon after about twenty replies everything goes doodley wibble.

Nice to see you tom.

• Ta...I was off inspecting holes in the ground xxx finding the best one etc etc 

• nice picture Ellie but the caption is wrong!should be "lone the what?"

just joking,missed you big time yesterday.

hugs X

• Never thought of that? Yes I did spend a lot of time with auntie, Her husband wandered off being an alcoholic so she brought up four kids alone,one daughters and three sons,those memories are well remembered but me being me with no concept or memory of time I struggle to think how old I would have been? Quite young though.

hugs

• I think everyone should play Pooh Sticks somewhere, it's  a geat thing to do. It sounds like you are unearthing memories of some interesting adventures and curious domestic arrangements Lone.

• Hi spotty how nice to see you tonite,glad to hear your memories,riding through forests,Then there were four! Spotty,missy,Ellie,lone,And tom of coarse but he isn't in pooh land tonite,I hope all is well for him. I will save him some honey, now where to hide it from pooh?

big hug spotty.

• I played pooh sticks from a famouse bridge near Dorchester,wittenham,I spent a lot of my time living with my aunts who lived in Dorchester on Thames,lots of adventures with her sons,river Thames canoeing, long walks,rolling down wittenham clumps,fishing all day(never caught one fish).spent hours sat by a coal fire unpicking tangled fishing line? Well wasn't much to do when wet and cold outside! No tv,

• She has an ASD mindset!

" It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” ...

nuff said x 

• I must have heard that as a kid, cos I can hear the tune and I recognise it! Slight smile

• Lyrics from "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh"
    Composed by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman

I'm just a little black rain cloud
    Hovering under the honey tree
    I'm only a little black rain cloud
    Pay no attention to little me

Oh, everyone knows that a rain cloud
    Never eats honey, no, not a nip
    I'm just floating around over the ground
    Wondering where I will drip

xx

• We used to play Pooh sticks on Pooh Bridge when no one but locals knew where it was and it was dilapidated. It looked just like E.H.Sheperd's wonderful drawings. 

I like your taste in 21st presents Ellie, though I've never actually read any of the Alice books.

• Yes we grew up on the originals too rather battered now from a lot of use! Andvplayed Pooh sticks regularly 

• I love Roo. My 21st birthday presents were the complete Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland...says everything really... a life of hufferlumps and white rabbits., 

hey Spotty xx 

• Wouldn't that make the jar float? Very clever! 

• Hi all, I am a Wol/Eeyore hybrid and I love rollercoasters, I'd love to go on some of the more extreme rides if you could go without the people. 

I grew up on the original  Winnie the Pooh books, one was a battered first edition and riding around Ashdown Forest and it was magical when we used to see Hundred Acre wood and some of the other places. Maybe the roller coaster fan is my inner Tigger. Reading the end of is it Now are we Six(is it?) always makes me cry.

• Sometimes I feel like tigger,other days like eeyore,

tonight I am Mr Toad Lol.?brrrum,brrrum,beep,beep,get out of my way! 

Ellie perhaps the air in the ballon was big enough to fill the empty honey jar? (That got you thinking,) really nice to see my buddies here tonite.big hugs and cuddly wuddly's. Xx

• Lots of lovely stories in Winnie the Pooh. 

• Piglet....read the story of Eeyores birthday.....piglet has a bright red balloon and trips up on it and burst it in all his enthusiasm.  Luckily Pooh has eaten all the honey from the honey pot (his gift) and wisely surmises that the present is a pot with something useful to put inside x

• I think I'm feeling like donkey at the moment! But I like all of them. BearOwlHorseTiger2TigerRabbit

• Evening all, I see! I have one nite off and AA Milne has left all of her characters here, honey,bears. Ah well as long as they behave themselves it will be fine. I don't trust rabbit as he runs about all over the place stressing all the time,Eeyore is nice and quite and tigger is my favourite.such a bouncy chap,piglet? I don't remember very well and owl,was he intelligent but way to seriouse?

I know one thing there's a lot of scooping up on the floor to do! Anyone????.

Hugs to all.x

• Evening all, I see! I have one nite off and AA Milne has left all of her characters here, honey,bears. Ah well as long as they behave themselves it will be fine. I don't trust rabbit as he runs about all over the place stressing all the time,Eeyore is nice and quite and tigger is my favourite.such a bouncy chap,piglet? I don't remember very well and owl,was he intelligent but way to seriouse?

I know one thing there's a lot of scooping up on the floor to do! Anyone????.

Hugs to all.x

Children