Background noises and NT

Ok firstly I was told people with aspergers call people neurotypicals NT .It's weird that now I have a diagnosis after 35 years now I am one of them people. Hope that doesn't sound rude.

Ok how are you all for background noises .can you filter themout.i find this hard.at the moment.i can hear the fridge .the wind.the leaves blowing on trees.theres a birds nest in the attic.i can hear them.i can hear my breathing.

Parents
  • I find noise to be difficult to deal with.

To help I have a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, a pair of ear defenders and ear plugs. Where possible, I also avoid places which I believe will be too noisy.

I have started looking into a white noise machine but have not got very far. I have also looked into buying or building a noise isolation booth but without success.

If you can hear your breathing, perhaps taking up meditation may help you in general. I find meditation a help although I am not very good at it.

• I find noise to be difficult to deal with.

To help I have a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, a pair of ear defenders and ear plugs. Where possible, I also avoid places which I believe will be too noisy.

I have started looking into a white noise machine but have not got very far. I have also looked into buying or building a noise isolation booth but without success.

If you can hear your breathing, perhaps taking up meditation may help you in general. I find meditation a help although I am not very good at it.

Children
No Data