How to cope in a noisy environment

Could anyone please offer me some advice on how to cope in a noisy environment. Just been out for a meal with friends., I don't go very often because I have difficulties in following  Conversation. Also when I come home my head feel like it is going to explode and have a bad meltdown. 

Parents
  • I have this problem too. Sometimes I will just leave and get some fresh air in the middle and just say that I was finding it too noisy. I find that this problem comes and goes, one day it will be really bad and another day I won't have so much of a problem. 

I used noise cancelling earbuds at work for a while but that doesn't really help in a social situation. I agree with @quirkyfriend about saying that you have a hearing problem.

• I have this problem too. Sometimes I will just leave and get some fresh air in the middle and just say that I was finding it too noisy. I find that this problem comes and goes, one day it will be really bad and another day I won't have so much of a problem. 

I used noise cancelling earbuds at work for a while but that doesn't really help in a social situation. I agree with @quirkyfriend about saying that you have a hearing problem.

Children
No Data