What is your favourite classic biscuit?

Hi here a fun discussion for you guys. I love biscuits or cookies for any American users on this forum. I want to know what your favourite biscuit and why? The rule is they have to be a classic like shortbread biscuits or custard creams etc. also I will not allow Jaffer cakes as I see them as a cake and not a biscuit. My favourites are custard creams and chocolate borbons. I grew up eating those and I fell in love with the 2 of them my cousin also loves a custard cream dipped in mayonnaise yes you read right custard creams dipped in mayo. Luckily I’m I don’t have any gross eating habits like that lol. So over to you guys what’s your favourite biscuit and why? 

• Oat Flips (by Farmhouse Biscuits), bought from the farm shop.

Delicious, but they need to be eaten quite quickly once the packet has been opened, or they can go soft. That's my excuse, anyway, and I'm sticking with it! :)

• I too thought they had dead flies in HAHA

• Jammie Dodgers, they were so extravagant in the 70's LOL 

• Never thought this post would be so popular and dunking biscuits no thanks I think it’s just wrong lol but that’s just my opinion.

• Got to say malted milk biscuits are one of my favs. Not too much sugar as well. I could eat a whole packet if I do not control myself.

• It was listed on one of those 'best biscuits' sites. I went by that. If excluding it, for technical reasons, then I'm completely stumped as to a biscuit that I'd classify as my 'favourite'.

• McVities Digestive, either plan or chocolate. Chocloate one has to be dipped in tea, trick is to dip it long enough for the chocolate on top to melt but not so long that the buscuit gets soggy

• After reading everyone's posts I think I like all the biscuits mentioned and it's made me hungry Blush

• Rich tea aren’t even a one dunk!

• Oh no. My autistic pedant brain just twitched. I can’t help myself. Is a wafer a biscuit? Sorry firemonkey…

• Dunking a bourbon and then sucking all the chocolate out of the middle is one of the great joys in life.

• Non-dunker here, too much risk of bits of biscuit at the bottom of the coffee, yucky texture! Though I do like dunked biscuits, it's just not worth it. 

I don't eat a lot of biscuits any more, mix of health reasons, palm oil in blooming everything these days and if I don't hide them they are all gone when I want one as husband has no restraint! But my faves are bourbons, gingers or rich tea if I want something bland. Not a fan of ones with non-smooth texture. Prefer them a bit stale so not too crunchy.

I wish they'd make normal cheap gingers with dark chocolate on top as that would be lovely, one can get such as a posh expensive biscuit, but I feel they are missing a trick not doing it as a standard not too pricey option.

• Dark chocolate digestive's from Lidl, they're the best, failing that a bourbon.

The most boring biscuit, rich tea!

• My favourite are American style soft chewy cookies as I like the texture. But for a classic one, I like a bourbon dipped in tea.

• Ginger nuts are my favourite - they're the biscuit with a slight kick to them. I also generally have a soft spot for biscuits that don't really taste of very much on their own but are good at absorbing the flavour of tea when dunked - like plain digestives or even rich tea. Chocolate biscuits are nice but I don't really use them for dunking - I don't want the chocolate to melt into the tea!

• Favourite biscuit is All- Butter Shortbread, most hated is dead fly biscuits ( Garibaldi biscuits)

• Chocolate Hob-Nob, anyone? Preferably the dark chocolate ones. Shockingly bad for the old waistline, but what the heck…

• Fox's Golden crunch creams, Custard creams, and Bourbon Creams for me too, they are the perfect biscuits, quite dry so they soak up whatever brew you dunk them in and then melt in your mouth, with a sweet and creamy filling to boot. I once watched an episode of Richard E. Grant's Hotel Secrets in which a chef at one of these fancy hotels decided to try and make Custard Creams suitable for the affluent people who stay at those kind of hotels. The chefs approach was to cover those perfect biscuits in bloody chocolate. That is an act of sacrilege in my opinion because if you cover Custard creams in chocolate they become undunkable. Dunking is a sacred british tradition!

Custard creams dipped in mayo... I love custard creams... I love mayo... Note to self: I. Must. Try. This.