Loop earplugs discount code - 15% off

Many of us here have mentioned having autism-based issues with noise sensitivity.

After recommending Loops earplugs in another thread, I thought it might be helpful to post a separate thread about them. Some of their models are specifically designed to let speech or music pass through, but at lower volume - so could perhaps be of help.

Their range includes:

• Quiet 2 - "best for deep focus, travel, commutes and napping"
  • Engage 2 - "best for conversations, social gatherings, parenting and noise sensitivity"
  • Experience 2 - "best for concerts and festivals, live entertainment and sporting events"
  • Switch - "the convenience of three noise reduction modes, controlled by a single switch"

I have all three pairs of their original models and get on very well with them. I haven't tried the newer "Switch" model (which incorporates all three modes of noise reduction), because I don't get on well with small or fiddly control switches.

This is my referral link. Completely unimportantly, it could earn me some points if you use it.

Most importantly - and my reason for posting - is that it gives a 15% discount on first purchase of anything from the Loop earplugs product range (offer excludes any pre-discounted bundle deals): 

https://rwrd.io/ztxx5i6?c

Also very importantly, Loop has a 100-day returns policy "allowing returns for any reason within 100 days of receiving your item, even if used"​.

Parents Reply Children
No Data