For the men of the Group.. Intimacy problems?

Hello...

Just a question for the men of the group, i was wondering if any of you have problems with intimacy especially close intimacy and physical relations.

I seem to have a huge problem with it and really struggle with the opposite sex in this area, oddly if it was a one off it wouldnt bother me as much but the idea of being so close with some makes me feel awkward. And enacting these situations means you have to be really close to someone which is causing me a lot of stress at the min.

Do other men in the group have these issues. Apologies if this isnt clear i have trouble explaining whats happening for me..

Cheers

Parents
  • No don’t struggle with this. I actually struggle with finding a female that wants to be intimate with me. So yeh I don’t have this issue. But I understand this must be bad for you to have this issue with females. 

• Well i struggle with that too so i guess i win ;) lol it is a struggle both ways eh and its not something you can just get over with practice if you cant get practice

• Yeh you win in that case haha. But no I don’t know what it’s about. That’s it! You gotta be happy! Happy guys get girls. Angry depressed guys don’t. Just be happy my friend. Women will want you if you’re happy! By the way I am not saying that you are angry and depressed just FYI. But yeh autistic people are depressed and this is because they have low gaba as me and that other guy on the forums keep saying. (Can’t remember his name). You gotta get the gaba then you get the good things in life. Just don’t get it through drinking alcohol because that sucks.

• I love making women laugh it’s a great feeling. There’s a girl I fancy and I make her laugh and smile but she has a partner already. It’s a shame all the good ones are already taken. I phone her sometimes and have a laugh with her. I dunno if she ever changed her mind I’d definitely give it a go. She is neurotypical too which is a bonus for me because I know this other girl who is autistic and she is like mind blind. She can’t read any of my flirting towards her or anything. I seen her the other day and she straight up looked like she landed out of a UFO. The way she was dressed lol. Then she just stood there and stared at me awkwardly and she doesn’t answer me texts. Very weird if much rather date a NT girl or just an autistic girl that was normal ish.

• That’s fair enough maybe it’s not for you then. You could always be friends with a woman and see how it goes. But problem is if a woman really likes you then she might expect you to be intimate with her.

Reply Children
No Data