The Paranormal and ufo's and / or Conspiracy theories ?

I could talk all Day about this but  i wanted to Hear Your thoughts or experiences or opinions.
Have You ever had an experience or tale to tell ?
I have experienced things Nobody would ever believe, but they did happen.
Have You ?

Parents
  • I tend to go for the cockeral-up rather than conspiracy thinking, but I do think cockeral-ups can lead to people not wanting to admit to thier mistakes and attempting to cover them up. Obviously there are things we're not told by government, for operational reasons and because lives would be put at risk, I do think government has the right to privacy for these reasons, but not to withhold information information for the sake of it. I'm certainly not a QAnon person, or whatever their current itteration is.

Do I believe in the paranormal, well for me thats a bit of a vexed question. Do I believe there are creatures out there that aren't wholly of htis dimension, yes. Do I believe in ghosts and spirits, yes. Do I believe in the paranormal, or supernatural, no. I don't believe there is anything outside of nature, there are certainly things we don't yet understand, I've had the sight all my life, so its normal for me to know things that others don't or aren't aware of, often I'm not conciously aware that I know things others don't. I see spirits and communicate with them, I always have, so to me it's just normal. I think what we call supernatural gifts are things we all have, I think in many of us their atrophied, but I definately think they're evolutionary rather than coming to us from angels or whatever. One of the things I've noticed over the years is the corelation between "psychic" gifts and childhood trauma and PTSD, I think with childhood trauma these traits never get switched off as they do in people who live less traumatic, safer lives, and they get reawakened in people who are in extremely traumatic situations such as war, where constant watchfulnes is the norm. Soldiers who've been in war zones will tell you that your sense sharpen to the point where you know the enemy is close and its attention is on you. I think this would of been how all of us lived before we became the apex predator and controlled more and more of our environment.

I've spent time in places with truely dark skies and watched the stars and all the weird stuff whizzing about up there, I do think there's life on other planets, we'd be very lonely in the universe if we were, but as to whether there's "greys" and or others kidknapping and experiementing on us, I doubt it. Nor do I think "civilisation was brought to us from space.

One of the notable things is that the number of accounts of encounters and/or abductions by aliens has increased by the number of encounters and/or abductions by fairies/elves has decreased, which says to me that theres something very real happening but we interpret it according to some common narrative, fairies/elves in pre-modern times and as aliens since we were able to go to space, particularly since WW2.

• Do I believe in the paranormal, or supernatural, no. I don't believe there is anything outside of nature, there are certainly things we don't yet understand

I concur.

Reply Children
No Data