Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • Although I used to wear a wider variety of clothes when I was younger (and prior to diagnosis), my autistic uniform of choice is a variety of coloured polo shirts combined with walking trousers or walking shorts (depending on the season). Unlike most other people here, I mainly wear man-made fibres (nylon, polyamide etc), as I can get quite sweaty (TMI!) and I don't like the feeling of damp cotton against my skin.

• hello

as a child i was forced to wear what my stupid mother wanted and deemed suitable to her causing my stress and up set 

I got told i was drama queen over sensitive. there the polite ways of putting it. she bought me a dress more like a wedding dress with netting i looked like a massive cake with bows, ribbing flowers god awful

some stuff plain stupid for child dry clean wool coat fur trim it got worne once.

I also wasnt allowed to have my hair cut because it had to be long. which ment knotts she was alway curling over night curlers and or tightly scrapped back casuing pain. 

• hello

as a child i was forced to wear what my stupid mother wanted and deemed suitable to her causing my stress and up set 

I got told i was drama queen over sensitive. there the polite ways of putting it. she bought me a dress more like a wedding dress with netting i looked like a massive cake with bows, ribbing flowers god awful

some stuff plain stupid for child dry clean wool coat fur trim it got worne once.

I also wasnt allowed to have my hair cut because it had to be long. which ment knotts she was alway curling over night curlers and or tightly scrapped back casuing pain. 

Children
No Data