Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • I do tend to buy multiples of the same clothing, 80% of my clothes are navy blue or black, I normally buy loads of Primani £2 t-shirts, occasionally a burgundy one!

Recently found denim jeans that were a perfect fit so ordered 6 pairs. Socks are always the same brand and type. Wool or the dreaded nylon is intolerable, as a child my mother bought bed sheets and shirts from a company called Bentford Nylons, I thought my skin was going to actually catch fire. I can’t even pick up an item made of nylon. 
    I wonder if some autistic people prefer dark colours so that  we don’t get noticed and camouflage into the crowd better,

• I do tend to buy multiples of the same clothing, 80% of my clothes are navy blue or black, I normally buy loads of Primani £2 t-shirts, occasionally a burgundy one!

Recently found denim jeans that were a perfect fit so ordered 6 pairs. Socks are always the same brand and type. Wool or the dreaded nylon is intolerable, as a child my mother bought bed sheets and shirts from a company called Bentford Nylons, I thought my skin was going to actually catch fire. I can’t even pick up an item made of nylon. 
    I wonder if some autistic people prefer dark colours so that  we don’t get noticed and camouflage into the crowd better,

Children
No Data