Calling all crisp addicts.

I am a self confessed addiction,  I can eat a 12 pack in one day.

Here is a new flavour, Creamy forest mushroom.

Anyone have other unusual flavours?

Parents
  • Robert 124 I have had a thing for crisps since about 8. Meeting with an old school friend at 51 they even commented that I have always liked crisps. I want to say something your first post I stared at it. Those flavours I thought may be Lays is American then I thought may be Spanish as I saw them sold in Spain to with Paprkia as well. Then I saw £2 and I laughed in the UK. Those are some unique flavours.

I am going to think about my favourite crisps and return to this thread. I have had some through the years.

Who remembers Burger Bites and  Cheesebuerger Quaterbacks. I will leave it on that for now.

• Robert 124 I have had a thing for crisps since about 8. Meeting with an old school friend at 51 they even commented that I have always liked crisps. I want to say something your first post I stared at it. Those flavours I thought may be Lays is American then I thought may be Spanish as I saw them sold in Spain to with Paprkia as well. Then I saw £2 and I laughed in the UK. Those are some unique flavours.

I am going to think about my favourite crisps and return to this thread. I have had some through the years.

Who remembers Burger Bites and  Cheesebuerger Quaterbacks. I will leave it on that for now.

Children
No Data