Autistic empathy

I thought I’d edit this to remove any offence I may have caused I just wondered what everyone thought of hidden emotional problems to do with autism. The reason I singled out empathy was to explore the realm of autism that is more emotional. I have a lot of help to give to autistic people. For example I will make a post tomorrow about some research I have been doing. I don’t know what it means but it’s interesting. Remember everyone that I am on your side. I care about autistic people more than you can know. It breaks me to see autistic people suffer with what I see as a disease and I have some things to get off my chest. Your all great and very supportive!

Parents
  • Oh yes, the empathy thing....sigh. There's this misconception that empathy is "do what I want without me telling you what I want, otherwise you have no empathy and you have a disorder".
    No, that's not empathy we're talking about here. It's an example of a person with narcissistic personality disorder telling a lie about empathy.

• Oh yes, the empathy thing....sigh. There's this misconception that empathy is "do what I want without me telling you what I want, otherwise you have no empathy and you have a disorder".
    No, that's not empathy we're talking about here. It's an example of a person with narcissistic personality disorder telling a lie about empathy.

Children
No Data