Autistic empathy

I thought I’d edit this to remove any offence I may have caused I just wondered what everyone thought of hidden emotional problems to do with autism. The reason I singled out empathy was to explore the realm of autism that is more emotional. I have a lot of help to give to autistic people. For example I will make a post tomorrow about some research I have been doing. I don’t know what it means but it’s interesting. Remember everyone that I am on your side. I care about autistic people more than you can know. It breaks me to see autistic people suffer with what I see as a disease and I have some things to get off my chest. Your all great and very supportive!

Parents
  • Maybe autistic people lack empathy because we have been hurt by society and we cannot sympathise with the hurt of others because our hurt has not been compensated. Makes sense? 

• Autistic people do have empathy in variety of range, but we do. What we struggle with is the way of showing it or reading between the lines in which situations we should show it. We code differently and communicate differently to allistic people. But I don’t believe that autistic people totally lack empathy, that we are like stones. Maybe some of us are… well everyone is different. 

• Autistic people do have empathy in variety of range, but we do. What we struggle with is the way of showing it or reading between the lines in which situations we should show it. We code differently and communicate differently to allistic people. But I don’t believe that autistic people totally lack empathy, that we are like stones. Maybe some of us are… well everyone is different. 

Children
No Data